Financial highlights of third quarter 2023 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q3 2022: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -2,618 (Q3 2022: KSEK -2,202).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.2 (Q3 2022: SEK -0.2).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK –3,326 (Q3 2022: KSEK -1,422).
Significant events in the third quarter
- Northgold announces mineral resource estimate for flagship Kopsa project (9 August 2023)
- Announced drill core observations may suggest a near doubling of the Kopsa deposit depth (21 August 2023).
- Assay results confirm wide gold intersections, doubling the depth extents of the main mineralized zone at Kopsa (20 September 2023).
- The Board of Directors of Northgold AB decides on a directed issue of units of initially approx. SEK 6 million (29 September 2023).
Significant events after the period
- Copper assays from Kopsa significantly strengthen previously reported drill results (2 November 2023).
- Orior Capital initiates coverage of Northgold AB (10 November 2023).
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at: www.northgoldab.com/investors, under Financial Reports.
For additional information, please contact the CEO:
Mitchell J. Vanderydt, P.Eng, MBA
Follow us: www.linkedin.com/company/northgold
Northgold is a Swedish-listed gold exploration and development Company focused on advancing multiple, co-located, resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project, the Kiimala Trend Gold project, and the Hirsikangas Gold project. The Company strives to grow its gold mineral resources, make new gold discoveries, and ultimately extract gold from these under-explored areas in Central Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 email@example.com, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.