PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Northgold AB processing of personal data is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. When you communicate with us through the website, e.g. via forms when you send a message, leave a comment, ask a question or subscribe to newsletters, we need to store your contact information in order to process your case and contact you on the matter. We only store the information you have chosen to submit. The data will only be processed by us for the purpose of handling the matter, but may, within the framework of this handling, be submitted to our partners. These partners are bound by agreements containing confidentiality obligations to us, and act as sub-agents who process personal data according to our instructions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We continuously take all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and other important information from unauthorized access, further dissemination, alteration and destruction. Disclosing your information over the Internet always involves a risk.
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing, e.g. to handle a case, fulfill agreements or fulfill our obligations by law. If you have consented to the processing of personal data, you can revoke your consent to the further processing of your personal data at any time. Note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the treatment that may be done without consent or which we must do to fulfill our obligations under law.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The site may contain links to other websites. Northgold AB is not responsible for the content of other websites or the processing of personal data by other websites.
Keep in mind that if you use social media to get in touch with us, it may mean that information and personal information is transferred to a third party, e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
To optimize and improve our digital channels, we collect certain information about you. It’s mainly about so-called cookies, which can for example give us information about what content you use most frequently. We do this to provide you with offers that fit your preferences.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that a website or service places on your computer, tablet or mobile. They allow websites and services to know if your device has used the service or visited the site before. Cookies are stored in the browser for two years if you do not choose to delete them yourself.
The cookies we store identify you as a unique user through a tracking ID. The cookie itself is anonymous and does not contain any personal information.
You can choose whether you want to save cookies in your browser or not. How to do this setting can be found on the browser provider’s website.
- Knowledge: We are constantly working to improve content and features at www.northgoldab.com. To facilitate this work, we use Google Analytics and Hotjar, which are services that take part in certain data from our visitors. The services help us by creating reports and information about how our visitors surf the web, e.g. which pages they have visited and which areas are most popular on the web pages. Because we are going to learn more about our visitors, technical information can be saved about your device, internet connection, operating system, which browser version, IP address and which web pages you have visited and how long you have been on each web page.
Why do you save visitors data?
We store information to keep statistics, create an understanding of our visitors, improve our services and to protect us against intrusions and crimes. We also store information to provide you with personalized ads.
Where do you save the data?
We save this with our advertising partners and in analytics systems such as Google Analytics and Hotjar.
How do you motivate the management of the data?
We refer to the balancing of interests as support for this management.
You have the right to receive information about the processing of your personal data once free of charge according to the current applicable data protection legislation. In case of repeated or unfounded requests for register extracts or correction we have the right to either charge an administrative fee or to refuse to comply with the request. An application for a register extract or a request for correction must contain the social security number and name and must be independently signed by the data subject. The extract is sent only to the registered address of the registered person. The application for a register extract or a request for rectification is sent to Northgold AB, Personal Data Officer, c/o MAGNUSSON ADVOKATBYRÅ BOX 7413, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
- You have the right to object to the treatment.
- You can request that your personal data be corrected.
- You may also in some cases request that your personal data be deleted, restricted or blocked by contacting Northgold AB.
- You have the right to data portability of your personal data, which means that your data can be transferred to another data controller.
- You can also make a complaint about Northgold AB handling of your personal data directly to the supervisory authority Datainspektionen (www.datainspektionen.se).
- However, there may be restrictions in the law that affect your rights above.
PERSONAL DATA OFFICER
Northgold AB, 559273-9626, is the personal data officer for the processing of personal data that takes place within the company and on this website.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding our processing of personal data, you can contact us by either sending a message via e-mail to:
or by letter to Northgold AB, Personal Data Officer, c/o MAGNUSSON ADVOKATBYRÅ BOX 7413, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
This policy was last updated on January 11, 2022.