Financial highlights of second quarter 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q2 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -2,477 (Q2 2021: KSEK -258).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.2 (Q2 2021: SEK -0.2).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK -3,675 (Q2 2021: KSEK -696).
Significant events in the second quarter
- Northgold Outlines Details of 2022 Exploration Plans at Kopsa and Kiimala Trend Projects: 5,000 Metre Drill Program is Set to Commence in Early May (27 April 2022)
- Northgold Completes First 1,500 Metres of Previously Announced and Ongoing 5,000 Metre Core Drilling Program (7 June 2022)
Significant events after the period
- Northgold announces initial drill results confirming shallow, high-grade gold at Kopsa, within a broad interval of 3.90 g/t gold over 98.7m (2 August 2022)
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at: www.northgoldab.com/investors, under Financial Reports.
Northgold is a Swedish gold exploration and development Company with multiple resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project and the Kiimala Trend Gold project. The Company strives to find and ultimately extract gold from under-prospected areas in Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information.
Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 firstname.lastname@example.org, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.