Financial highlights of second quarter 2023 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q2 2022: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -4,319 (Q2 2022: KSEK -2,477).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.4 (Q2 2022: SEK -0.2).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK –5,025 (Q1 2022: KSEK -3,675).
Significant events in the second quarter
- Northgold releases gold assays from 2022 drilling at Kiimala Trend, announces 2023 exploration plans, and commences drilling at flagship Kopsa project (13 April 2023)
- Northgold releases Copper assays from 2022 drilling at Kopsa gold-copper project result in a significant 20% increase in metal value to the previously reported gold assays (22 May 2023)
- Northgold completes 2023 drill program across the Kopsa and Kiimala Trend projects in central Finland (29 June 2023)
Significant events after the period
- Northgold announces mineral resource estimate for flagship Kopsa project (9 August 2023)
- Drill core observations may suggest a near doubling of the Kopsa deposit depth (21 August 2023).
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at: www.northgoldab.com/investors, under Financial Reports.
Northgold is a Swedish-listed gold exploration and development Company focused on advancing multiple, co-located, resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project, the Kiimala Trend Gold project, and the Hirsikangas Gold project. The Company strives to grow its gold mineral resources, make new gold discoveries, and ultimately extract gold from these under-explored areas in Central Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 email@example.com, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.