Financial highlights of first quarter 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q1 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -3,026 (Q1 2021: KSEK -683).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.3 (Q1 2021: SEK -0.2).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK -307 (Q1 2021: KSEK -233).
Significant events in the first quarter
- Northgold has been approved for listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (18 March 2022)
- First day of trading in Northgold’s shares on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (24 March 2022), after completing an initial public offering, issuing 3,416,000 shares at a price of SEK 11.60 per share, raising approximately 39.6 million before transaction costs.
Significant events after the period
- Northgold Outlines Details of 2022 Exploration Plans at Kopsa and Kiimala Trend Projects: 5,000 Metre Drill Program is Set to Commence in Early May (27 April 2022)
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at www.northgoldab.com.
Northgold is a Swedish gold exploration and development Company with multiple resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project and the Kiimala Trend Gold project. The Company strives to find and ultimately extract gold from under-prospected areas in Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information.
Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 email@example.com, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.