Financial highlights of third quarter 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q3 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -2,202 (Q3 2021: KSEK -1,452).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.2 (Q3 2021: SEK -0.5).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK -1,422 (Q3 2021: KSEK -2,179).
Financial highlights of first nine months 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (9M 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -7,435 (9M 2021: KSEK -2,405).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.7 (9M 2021: SEK -0.8).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK -5,379 (9M 2021: KSEK -3,104).
Significant events in the third quarter
- Northgold announces initial drill results confirming shallow, high-grade gold at Kopsa, within a broad interval of 3.90 g/t gold over 98.7m (2 August 2022).
- Northgold expands gold mineralisation at flagship Kopsa project (23 August 2022).
- Northgold completes 2022 diamond drilling at Kopsa and moves the drill rig to Kiimala Trend to test new geophysical anomalies (12 September 2022).
Significant events after the period
- Northgold announces additional resource expansion drill results from its flagship Kopsa gold-copper project, including high-grade intervals at depth (10 November 2022).
- Additional drill results from Kopsa extend the previously reported down-dip expansion eastward and include high-grade intercept 12.51 g/t gold over 1.8m at depth (24 November 2022).
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at: www.northgoldab.com/investors, under Financial Reports.
Northgold is a Swedish gold exploration and development Company with multiple resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project and the Kiimala Trend Gold project. The Company strives to find and ultimately extract gold from under-prospected areas in Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information.
Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 firstname.lastname@example.org, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.