Financial highlights of fourth quarter 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (Q4 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -5,229 (Q4 2021: KSEK -1,575).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -0.5 (Q4 2021: SEK -0.8).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK –5,908 (Q4 2021: KSEK -553).
Financial highlights of the full year 2022 (Group, consolidated)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 0 (FY 2021: KSEK 0).
- Operating profit/loss after financial items totalled KSEK -12,907 (FY 2021: KSEK -3,897).
- Earnings per share after financial items amounted to SEK -1.2 (FY 2021: SEK -0.6).
- Cash flow from operating activities was KSEK -11,287 (FY 2021: KSEK -3,657).
Significant events in the fourth quarter
- Northgold announces additional resource expansion drill results from its flagship Kopsa gold-copper project, including high-grade intervals at depth (10 November 2022)
- Additional drill results from Kopsa extend the previously reported down-dip expansion eastward and include high-grade intercept 12.51 g/t gold over 1.8m at depth (24 November 2022).
- Kopsa down-dip expansion with high-grade at depth also extends westward (21 December 2022)
Significant events after the period
- Additional drill results extend the Kopsa deposit along strike to the west (16 January 2023)
- Northgold submits auxiliary mine area permit application for the Kopsa gold and copper project (26 January 2023)
- Northgold acquires Northern Aspect Resources OY and carries out a directed issue of shares in connection with the acquisition (8 February 2023)
- Northgold resolves on a directed share issue of MSEK 10.4 to fund continued exploration and development activities (8 February 2023)
- Northgold announces remaining gold assays from 2022 drilling at Kopsa, including more broad-width low-grade and narrower high-grade intercepts (7 March 2023)
For the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at: www.northgoldab.com/investors, under Financial Reports.
For additional information, please contact the CEO:
Mitchell J. Vanderydt, P.Eng, MBA
Follow us: www.linkedin.com/company/northgold
Northgold is a Swedish-listed gold exploration and development Company focused on advancing multiple, co-located, resource-stage projects in the Middle Ostrobothnia Gold Belt (MOGB) of Central Finland, including the Kopsa Gold-Copper project, the Kiimala Trend Gold project, and the newly acquired Hirsikangas Gold project. The Company strives to grow its gold mineral resources, make new gold discoveries, and ultimately extract gold from these under-explored areas in Central Finland. Visit www.northgoldab.com for more information. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 firstname.lastname@example.org, is acting as the Company's Certified Adviser.